2011 Artist News & Events
- December 23rd - Featured article for Woodcarving magazine in the UK. The art and technique of carving my full sized bison skull.
- October 20th - 2009 Celebration Release Dinner - Fielding Hills Winery, Wenatchee, Washington - Featured artist.
- August 18th – 20th – Exhibitor - International Fly Tackle Dealer’s Trade Show – New Orleans, Louisiana. The IFTD is the world’s largest trade show dedicated to the fly fishing industry. If you are in the area, please stop by the New Orleans Convention Center.
- August 11th – Ponderay, Idaho – Signing canvas fish prints at the Grand Opening of Big R Stores. Stop on by.
- July/August issue of Wood Carving Magazine in the United Kingdom – Cover shot and article - “How to make the spots of a fish.” Wood Carving magazine is Europe’s largest publication dedicated to the art and technique of wood carving and is read in 57 countries around the globe. Please see attached cover show and article.
- July/August issue of Wood Carving Magazine in the United Kingdom – 20 Minutes with Tom Dean. Please see attached article.
- March – Exhibitor, juried live auction participant - Western Masters Art Show and Sale – Best Western Heritage Inn, Great Falls, Montana
- March – CM Russell Museum – Juried into live auction – The Russell; The Sale to Benefit the CM Russell Museum – Great Falls, Montana