2010 Artist News & Events
- March – Exhibitor CM Russell Art Auction of Original Western Art – Heritage Inn, Great Falls, Montana.
- Spring – Carving magazine – 1st Place – Animal/Fish Category – “Brookies on the Hunt.”
- Spring – Montanan; The Magazine of the University of Montana – Featured Artwork.
- April – Western Art Collector magazine – Showcased in Collecting Sporting Art special section.
- June – WoodCarving Illustrated magazines Summer issue – Cover shot and article “Carve a Stylized Trout” - explaining the process of carving a trout from start to finish.
- June – McLaughlin Research Institute for Bio-Medical Research – Great Falls, Montana - Asked by the National Board of Directors and Council members to showcase artwork at their National Board meeting.
- June – Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center – Great Falls, Montana – Showcased artwork and presented a lecture to the public of how to carve fish during Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center Festival Days.
- August – Society of Animal Artists – Colorado/New York City – Asked by the President of SAA to submit artwork for membership.
- November – Western Art Collector magazine – Phoenix, Arizona – One of six artists chose for the Western Artist Focus.